It was a pleasant stay in Peoria, IL. We had a nice, relaxing cruise on a paddlewheel boat on Peoria lake that was interestingly narrated by a recording. The calliope was also recorded, although it was sitting right up there on the deck.
The park was a little unkept but right on the lake. There was white fluff flying around all 5 days that we were there. It got in to absolutely everything, inside and out. The worst part was when it rained and the fluff turned to mush getting caught in Sasha's paws. That's when I decided I am getting meself a Dyson vacuum cleaner for Christmas.
The 4 nights in the park cost us $52 and the area had lots of shopping and attractions, The Zoo.
The park was a little unkept but right on the lake. There was white fluff flying around all 5 days that we were there. It got in to absolutely everything, inside and out. The worst part was when it rained and the fluff turned to mush getting caught in Sasha's paws. That's when I decided I am getting meself a Dyson vacuum cleaner for Christmas.
The 4 nights in the park cost us $52 and the area had lots of shopping and attractions, The Zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment