We left Mill Point Saturday morning headed for a Walmart on our way to South Sioux City in Nebraska. We knew rain was coming our way and I watched the radar carefully to see where we should wait out the storm. I was hoping e would get to Waterloo on Route 20 in Iowa but we didn't make it.
We ended up stopping in n Iowa City Walmart to wait out the storm and decided to stay there for the night since it got too late. The next morning I had a choice whether to go through Des Moines or head up North on 380 to route 20. I chose the latter since it was shorter but shorter isn't always better. We were bouncing on the road like in a bouncy castle. I wasn't about to tell Vov that there was another way since he was cussing under his mustache the whole way through.
We ended up stopping in n Iowa City Walmart to wait out the storm and decided to stay there for the night since it got too late. The next morning I had a choice whether to go through Des Moines or head up North on 380 to route 20. I chose the latter since it was shorter but shorter isn't always better. We were bouncing on the road like in a bouncy castle. I wasn't about to tell Vov that there was another way since he was cussing under his mustache the whole way through.
No comments:
Post a Comment